Sunday, July 12, 2009

Shmuley's eulogy on Michael Jackson


We have posted the above in response to this request: http://tinyurl.com/nuhkng

LA Chabadnik said...
I would like to read Boteach's hesped on his friend. But living overseas I cannot get hold of the newspaper and it doesn't appear on their website. I am sure that there are others also who would appreciate your scanning and posting the article.
Thanx

(Apologies for jottings and doodlings - but it will help you identify Shmuley's 21 "I"s.)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that. I would say that this is typical Shmuley. A bit surprised that it only appeared in the Australian paper. usually Shmuley gets better gigs than that

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be moderated for language and content.
Please use your name/nickname - rather than 'anonymous'.